Consumer Privacy Notice for California Residents
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Shipping addresses
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Account information
- Information relating to transactions and products purchased, including payment information, billing address and purchase, return and exchange information
- Device information, including device model, operating system version, device date and time, unique device identifiers, mobile network information
- How you use our sites and mobile applications, including search terms and pages you visit
- Messages and photographs provided by you for personalized products
- Information provided by you as you interact with the Consumer Affairs team
- Information provided by you as you provide feedback on products or services offered on our sites and apps
How is your information used?
We may use, sell or disclose the personal information we collect for the following business purposes:
- To fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns and exchanges. or other reason you provided the information.
- To create, maintain, customize and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions and payments and prevent fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content, coupons, newsletters, and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development and to improve our website, products, and services.
- To help you find a store nearest your location.
- To administer sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and surveys.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.